Monday, September 18, 2017

I am very excited that the actress of TV/Movie Leni Rico has come aboard to narrate my book Vickie into Spanish for an audiobook.  It is an honor to have such a talent brings my book into another language.  I already have two books in English out from the amazing audiobook voice talent Brenna Hobbs.  Bringing my books into other languages allows many others to enjoy them now.  In digital/print Vickie, Vic/Tim and Valkyrie are available or soon to be available in Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian and Portuguese, other languages being negotiated as well including Hindi, Greek, Dutch and German.  But for now I welcome Leni into the Vickie universe and am humbled she brings her star power to my written word.  More later when it is released.


No comments:

Post a Comment