Friday, February 9, 2018

Thank you goodread readers!!!

I want to thank all the goodread readers for signing up to win a free ecopy of Southern Cross.  There were 100 available and much more signed up for it.  Though only a 100 will receive a copy, I hope the rest will take the opportunity to read this book.  The print versions are very nice in paperback and hardcover.  They stand out and would make a good display in bookstores.  I have had both versions sitting on my desk at work and coworkers passing by pick them up immediately and ask about them.  It is already being translated in print into Spanish.  Hollywood producer already has it in his hands to consider it.  It is encouraging but my hope is the readers enjoy it.  I am deeply grateful for their attention. Shown below is the hardcover jacket and the inside flaps on the end.  They give a better insight into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment