Friday, April 6, 2018

The Lazarus Game pitch development TV Show




It gives me a numb feeling to see a project in development based on my Vickie books.  How did it ever get here?  My books and synopsis being read by big-name actresses considering to play the book character Vickie, and studios inquiring about my books.  I know it is a long shot.  I am just thankful for producer Barney Cohen for his interest in pitching this, and actress Leni Rico for narrating my audiobooks that got it noticed.  Also thanks to Nicole Andani for cheer-leading and always believing in these books.  Not least my wife for investing her time and standing behind my books.  Also, my daughter that motivates me because she just published her third book. Sounds like an acceptance speech at an awards ceremony.  Well, it might be the only one I get to do.  But if it is, that is okay.  I am grateful to everyone that believes in my books and the readers that took the time to read them. 

www.Mazzaroth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment