Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Fan review of the book Valkyrie



What a warm and nice review on my book by a fan.  It is most humbling.


"Pssst... Just finished fellow group member Mike Sims "Valkyrie" and it was a good page turner from start to finish. I love reading books to get caught up in the character's lives. Valkyrie does not disappoint. The characters are colorful, believable and most of all, human. You'll love; Dan a weasel of a marketing genius who will try any and every trick in the book, to get anything he wants, The Wright family who take money, politics and immorality to a whole other level, Vickie is the one constant and is she is a force to be reckoned with. The story and plot took me on a roller coaster ride I have yet to recover from. Lol! Mr. Sims I am your newest fan. I'm sure others (both men and women) will enjoy this book as much as I have. Thank you for the ride." -Tracy

The Lazarus Game screenplay being pitched by producer Barney Cohen based on this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment