Wednesday, November 15, 2017

All I need is you

This is my first book written, Vic/Tim.  It took me two years to write after it had been shelved as a short story for eight years.  It is kind of hard to genre.  Is it a psychological thriller, a self-help fiction story, or just a book in limbo?  Hard to say really.  Will it and its companion series books get picked up by a big publishing house?  I would love it.  Will it be made into a TV series?  I have dreamed of it and even have the theme music picked out ha!  I really do not know where the journey ends for my character Vickie or this series.  There are so many it competes with.  So many great and wonderful books that are edited to perfection and polished in appearance.  How can you be heard among thousands of voices?  It just takes the right person to believe in it for just a moment.  That is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment