Friday, November 10, 2017

The darkness around Vickie



When I first wrote the book Vic/Tim I had no idea how it would be received. Most loved it and said they could not put it down. Several told me they liked the book but hated the Vickie character. No matter which side you are on about the Vickie series of books, it tends to generate emotions. They are not timid books by any means. They deal with real life hard issues, some of which have happened to people. Vickie exposes and dispenses her brand of justice on people and things she feels deserve it, or at least are in her way. These books may take you to some very dark places but rest assured they will deal with that abyss for you. Will the Vickie books sell millions of copies? I have no idea what will happen. What I do know is those that have experienced them, won't soon forget about them.

Join my mailing list to know what is going on in my world of writing:

http://eepurl.com/c-QEYz

No comments:

Post a Comment