Friday, December 1, 2017

Southern Cross book sent to editing




Well my book Southern Cross is now in the hands of the editor, may God have mercy on their soul ha!  This story is one of a multitude of short stories written by me over the years.  Working on this one in tandem with my Vickie series was important as I borrow some of the characters in Vickie to "Easter egg" in this book.  It is an all age appropriate book that tells the tale of a young boy named Miguel.  He discovers the stars are not correct and something is very wrong.  His discovery takes him and his poor village on a big adventure and makes him world famous.  When I shared this with friends and family many years ago as a short story I was begged to make it in to a novel.  It is one of my favorite stories.  So by the end of January when it is polished, I will submit to literary agents for a shot to get it published.  If that fails, then will publish through my own company and move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment