Sunday, December 3, 2017

There is a Vickie series book for everyone


The Vickie series of books deal with real life issues and Vickie is an instrument of her own brand of justice upon things she feels is wrong, or at least in her way.  When I started this journey writing about her, it was with the book Vic/Tim.  That book  is the story of Vickie and Tim that victimize each other yet become more than just entangled but dependent.  After it was published people asked me how Vickie became who she is.  So Vic/Tim became #4 in the book series and I started working on the prequels Vickie and Valkyrie which are out.  I am finishing the book Violet now in which Vickie faces a powerful nemesis.  Finally there will be two sequels after Vic/Tim.  Interesting to me that different people value one book in the series over all the rest.  I personally like Vic/Tim as it holds some real life issues known to me.  Others have told me that Vickie is the most meaningful to them.  While a movie producer likes the Lazarus Game scenario in Valkyrie.  So each to their own.  I am glad that each book carries Vickie in a different adventure through her journey that most can find as their favorite.  I hope that one of them finds their way to your heart as well.  Vickie, Valkyrie and Vic/Tim available online everywhere, ebook, print and audiobook.  Also available in various languages.  This book series is currently being vetted for a TV series.

www.Mazzaroth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment