Friday, March 2, 2018

TV series or movie possibility so far.


My Vickie series books have been progressing on the TV movie/series front.  Longshot to be sure on these things but the interest seems to be growing.  So a longtime producer of TV and movies has written a short screenplay based on the scenario in the book Valkyrie.  So far some well-known actresses are reading my books considering playing the main character, Vickie.  An actress that narrated the book Vickie in Spanish audiobook is wanting to play the main character in my book Southern Cross, which she would be great for in my humble opinion.  A CEO of a movie production company has inquired about my books.  I wonder each day will it really happen that my Vickie books will be made into a TV series and Southern Cross into a movie?  The odds are so extreme like winning the lotto but with all this activity and interest all the sudden, the odds are getting better each week.  It may be just a matter of time when one of these big actors wants to play Vickie and everything explodes into action.  It could be wishful thinking.  But then again in 2005 when I first wrote Vic/Tim as a short story, I never thought it would go beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment