Saturday, October 28, 2017

Violet Book Cover

I am finishing my fourth book in the Vickie series which closes the gap between Valkyrie and Vic/Tim in that series.  The book Violet is about Vickie being targeted by a rich politically powerful woman named Violet.  Violet is resolved to punish Vickie for interfering in her work in the book Valkyrie.  Vickie will have to go to a whole new level in order to take on this nemesis.  The drama continues where Valkyrie has left off and will end leaving us to start with the original book Vic/Tim.  Violet will soon go to editing but I have decided on a cover design.  We have seen the Valkyrie logo for Vickie, now we see Violet's.  If you have not read Vickie, Valkyrie or Vic/Tim I ask you to support my books and my habit of writing. If you have read them, thank you!

www.Mazzaroth.net

#books #book #fiction #drama #literary #crime #nemesis #violet #vickie #victim

No comments:

Post a Comment