Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Vickie the Riveter Drone Book

My drone book of Vickie the riveter is climbing up on the Amazon free preview. Vickie not just can do things but will do things. This series is hard hitting and deals with real life issues people have faced. I have had the great honor of having experts and even famous people contribute to the characters in this book. Every life experience Vickie faces prepares her for her destiny. It will be big and important as it changes the world. Against all odds Vickie will overcome and do what she does best. This book series in itself is destined to be a TV series I am told. While I am grateful for the encouragement, my hope is these books benefit people and empower them to not be victims.

www.Mazzaroth.net

#empowerment #selfhelp #fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment